Sunday 8 May 2011

Clinique: all about eyes rich

Clinique: all about eyes rich

This is my new favourite undereye cream. After my second pregnancy I developed this horrible dryness in the undereye area (this is what hormones and, well, let's face it, ageing can do to you). My previous favourite creams didn't work any more, so I've tested and bought a large variety of creams ranging from drugstore brands to the upmarket ones and most of them landed in the bin cause they didn't moisturise enough.

It's hard to write a review of a cream. All I can say is that All about eyes fulfilled my basic requirement, which is to moisturise. It also absorbs quickly, leaving no oiliness, you can put on make-up not long after the application. The formula is quite thick,  but spreads easily once it's warmed up. I don't mind the packaging, which is a glass jar. I'm not allergic to the product, I feel no stinging, no eye irritation. So I think I've found what I was looking for. High price tag is probably the only disadvantage, but I'm sure I will repurchase.


Disclaimer: I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment