Tuesday 10 May 2011

Shiseido: Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow in Violet Visions (H6) SWATCH

Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow in Violet Visions

I'd been wondering for a long time if I really need such a product and now I know I do and will probably buy another if the shade suits me.

The product is sold in a clear glass jar with a small sponge applicator in its own tiny pouch (good for travelling). The applicator is too small to be convenient for everyday use, I replaced it with a synthetic brush.
The shadow itself is in gorgeous lavender colour, I bought it to be a base for my Lancome Ultra Lavandes eyeshadow and I must say it makes a lovely combo, the staying power of the eyeshadow is everlasting, no smudging, fading, creasing whatsoever. I haven't tried wearing it on its own, so I can't say anything about how it works alone. The consistency of the shadow is smooth and creamy, easy to blend without clumping. Gives a nice wash of pearly violet colour. Feels cool to the eyelids when applied, but causes no irritation or allergic reaction (I'm very happy about this cause I tend to be allergic to some sort of violet pigment).

I really love this shadow as an eyeshadow base and deeply regret Shiseido do not have any nice blues, silvers or grays in their range.


heavy swatch


Disclaimer: I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment