Monday 20 June 2011

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B20 (review + swatch)

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B20


This is the best summer foundation I've ever had. It's ultra light, I think it resembles a tinted moisturiser more than a foundation. It's so easy to apply with simply with fingers, it melts into my skin leaving this lovely sheer, slightly dewy finish. This definitely doesn't look like you're wearing make-up, and yet something's different. There's a wide colour range, each shade in a warm and cool variation. The product contains SPF 15 for some extra protection on sunny days. And I absolutely love the smell, the smell of luxury, I like to say. The foundation comes in a squeeze tube, convenient for travelling. It's rather expensive, but with the Whit Sunday 20% off Sephora discount it was actually cheaper than Clinique Moisture Surge tinted moisturiser (which I considered buying).

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I have that one too... it's super light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, about the brush, It's a smudger brush from No. 7. I love it! It is perfect for blending eyeshadow close to the lower lashes. It's not expensive, it's only €7.50

    ReplyDelete