Wednesday 22 June 2011

Farouk Olive Spritz

This is the weirdest hair spray I've ever used. It's supposed to be conditioning my hair, since it's olive based. However, I did not notice any particular conditioning effect. This leaves my hair sticky and stiff, but the hold it offers is rather good. The smell is herbal, can't evaluate it really, depends on your personal likes, it's not bad, not terribly pleasant either. The container is small and made of plastic, very convenient for travelling. In spite of this advantage this is a product I'm highly disappointed with and definitely not going to repurchase.



Disclaimer: I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment