Friday 3 June 2011

first live broadcast from the heart of Kaszuby


upon arrival: packing stuff for 2 kids beats me completely, looks like a heap of rubbish, doesn't it?
 It's just past 8, the kids (dead tired) went to sleep an hour ago and we're enjoying life. Listening to the best appraisal of life i.e. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (oh home, let me come home, home is wherever I'm with you).


Watching the greenness around us and it's not dusk yet!


ready to be drunk


Getting pleasantly drunk on cider, Polish honey beers, eating M&S crisps (already consumed a packet of cheese and onions), not caring about this fucking diet, not caring about my make-up, not caring about my language and proper behaviour, attepmting to sing not caring about my poor audience, writing some nonsense blah blah blah not caring about my grammarvocabularyandspelling. Yeah, this is life! Kuba's lit the fireplace. Might enjoy a good cigarette if I had one.


hmmm, look like us. a bit


yeah we'll  sing it some day
the brakes are released, there's no turning back

OUR BEVERAGES ON THE CATWALK: SWEET MODELS STRIKE A POSE

Merrydown cider

Raciborskie miodowe (honey beer)

Ciechan miodowe (the sweetest and the most honey-like beer ever)

Honig Weizen (white beer with honey, very nice actually)


No comments:

Post a Comment