Friday 17 June 2011

Garnier Ambre Solaire: Natural bronzeur


This is the weirdest self-tanning lotion I've ever had and I suspect it isn't a self-tan but a body paint. The liquid is intensely brown, makes your skin look darker instantly, smells nice (unlike other self-tanning lotions), makes your body glow due to the shimmer in it, doesn't produce any discoloration on my knees or elbows. But the tan disappears in the bath. It stains my hands horribly, I find this substance hard to remove, but after several washes the discolouration disappears. I think this product would satisfy me if it wasn't sold as a self-tan, but stated clearly that it is a body paint. I would know that this is a product you use in emergency when you want to improve your body colour without this weird smell, waiting for the colour to build up etc. I wanted a self-tanning lotion so I'm deeply disappointed. Now I know that I've got to be careful when I see 24h on the label. This clearly means that the effects of the product are erased after 24h (not really what you ecpect, huh?)

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment