Wednesday 22 June 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream no. 14

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream no. 14 (no flashlight)

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream no. 14 (flashlight)

heavy and blended out swatch (no flashlight)

heavy and blended out swatch (flashlight)
 PROS:
- lovely colour, deep cool brown with shimmer
- highly pigmented
- once it sets, stays put for hours and hours, does not smugde or budge
- makes both excellent eyeshadow and eyeliner
- good base for powder eyeshadows
- nice packaging

CONS:
- pricey, but then you pay for the quality you get
- some people may feel it's a bit dry, I personally have oily lids so for me it's perfect
- because it's quite dry and thick it's not that easy to blend it out

 AND ONE MORE COMMENT, NEITHER A PRO OR A CON:
- if you are looking for something sheer, give this one a miss. I personally adore the intensity of colour it gives!

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment