Friday 3 June 2011

Smashbox Photo Finish primer


I'm not sure why I bought this product. It was a part of a 3-piece set so it seemed a good value. I also wanted to try out a primer so I bought this. And I think it's a very nice product, it leaves my skin smooth to touch, makes the application of my foundation easier. I really like the product, but paradoxically I hardly ever use it cause I don't think I need it. I see no visual difference and I hate having layers and layers of different products on my face making my skin feel heavy and mask-like. I also don't have that much time to put on hundreds of primers, concealers, correctors, foundations, setting powders, highlights, blushes etc. So I'm definitely not repurchasing any face primer if I ever finish this one. This is simply a product I can do without. 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment