Monday 6 June 2011

Smashbox Photo Finish targeted pore and line primer

Smashbox Photo Finish targeted pore and line primer

I bought this product as a part of a 3-piece set and I'm not sure what to say about it. It might actually work, but I always forget to use it. The thing is the only lines I would like to make disappear are those under my eyes. And for that purpose the consistency is too thick and drying. I suppose it needs to be thick to work, but it's hard to distribute it under the eyes and it produces dryness which makes other, previously almost invisible lines appear larger. I think it could help women to conceal really large pores, but even then I think this could be something to use on special occassions, cause it's really thick and might clog the pores producing some less desired effects if used too often.
Generally I think this product is just a gimmick with some placebo-like effect.


Disclaimer: I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment