Sunday 26 June 2011

TiGi Curlesque: Curls Rock Amplifier


I got TiGi products after reading enthusiastic reviews of their stuff, unfortunately I was highly disappointed. All the Curlesque products were far below my expectations, the price was too high for such mediocre products, and the effects too poor. I'm not gonna review all of them, I'll just focus on the one that disappointed me most.
Curls Rock Amplifier is supposed to boost withered curls, add life to natural and permed curls or waves. It turned out to be a sticky gooey substance with this disgusting smell which instead of creating nice curls made my hair sticky and greasy-wet, no matter whether applied on wet or dry hair. The only positive thing I can say about the product is fairly nice packaging, the bottle distributes a very small amount of product, which is right in this case. If this was a good product I would also appreciate the fact that it would go a really long way, this is a large bottle and you need to use only a drop or two. My hair is really thin and delicate so it needs products which do not weigh it down. I suppose Curls Rock Amplifier could work for someone with Afro-like hair, dry with well-defined strong curls. For me it simply straightens and flattens my hair.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment