Thursday 7 July 2011

ELF Mineral Lip Gloss in Crystal Clear

ELF Mineral Lip Gloss in Crystal Clear
I ordered this gloss to use it over some of my matte lipsticks and I must say it does its job nicely. This gloss is lighter that any other gloss I've had. The consistency is not thick at all, it's on the watery side so it covers the lips with a very thin shiny layer, though without the glassy look. Moreover this is probably the least sticky gloss I know, as I say this feels like water, or even more like a candy dissolved in water, cause it tastes so sweet! An excellent choice for lipstick + gloss combination as it doesn't feel like you've got tons of product on your lips. I'm glad I bought it!

Just two observations, which do not affect my high recommendation of the product. One is that the product is so watery that the wand picks very little of it. I need to dip mine in the tube quite a few times so as to cover all my lips (normally one dip is more than enough for me). The other one is that when you push the applicator back into the tube it creates some sort of pressure, which pushes the wand back, making it hard to close the container. But these are just minor comments, the product is absolutely wonderful.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment