Monday 22 August 2011

Nail Tek Hydration Therapy Color in Scarlet Starlet



Nail Tek Hydration Therapy Color in Scarlet Starlet

COLOUR: lovely bright red with shimmer

FORMULA:  highly pigmented polish, 2 coats give full coverage with no bald patches, the consistency is just right, neither too thin nor too thick

APPLICATION: the bottle is fairly long and logically the brush is also long to reach to the bottom. The problem is that all the brush is immensed in the polish and even if you remove the excess polish by rubbing against the bottle, it will flow down the brush onto your nail, making the application fairly tricky. It's a pity cause the size of the bristles is fine, the formula is fine and still it's quite hard to apply.

LONGEVITY: can last almost a week. When the polish dries it retains a sort of flexibility, which prevents it from chipping.

OVERALL: if it hadn't been for the shape of the bottle and the application problems I would consider this product my HG.
  


 
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment