Wednesday 24 August 2011

Seche Vite - dry fast top coat





Wow! I've found my Holy Grail as far as nail top coats are concerned. I've found it and I'm searching no longer.  This top coat dries nails in a minute or two leaving the most beautiful hard, glossy, even, smooth to touch coat. It even smooths out the rugged surface of my nails. I love it so much that I can tolerate the revolting smell which reminds me of some sort of heavy duty glue. I regret I ordered a tiny, 3.6 ml bottle, just to try it out. Well, it was worth it and definitely when I run out of this magic substance I'll get the full-size bottle.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Looks nice to me! Where did you get that? I've never seen it at a store :( is it available in PL? I'm in a bad need of a top coat, which dries in an instant.

    ReplyDelete