Tuesday 13 September 2011

OPI Are we there yet?

 OPI Are we there yet is one two polishes from the Touring America collection that attracted my attention. It's surprisingly siutable for the coming autumn. At first it seems much too bright to match the gloomy weather we're about to experience in the coming months, but actually the colour is quite muted coral orange. What I love most about this shade is so full of contradictions that it escapes any classification. Apparently bright, but rather muted; milky creme, but with tiny, hardly visible shimmer; coral - orange, but sometines looks pink, bold but girlish, ah I could go on!
As for the quality of the polish, it's pretty long-lasting, opaque in 2 coats, applies nicely and easily thanks to its wonderful brush.
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment