Wednesday 7 September 2011

Orly nailpolish in Witch's Blue

Orly nailpolish in Witch's Blue
Well, what can I say, not my favourite shade of blue. Looked darker in the bottle. In fact it's a rather vibrant shade resting somewhere inbetween cobalt, royal blue and aquamarine with shimmer. I hoped it to be navy blue with shimmer. It's not bad though. My personal stylist (my son Mikolaj) likes it.

Formulawise this is an excellent polish. Fully opaque in one coat ( I did two to avoid any possible sheerer areas on my nails, but I'm not sure this was necessary). Applied so evenly that even the narrow brush stopped being a nuisance. All in all this is an excellent nail polish if you like the colour.

Orly nailpolish in Witch's Blue (sunlight)




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment