Tuesday 18 October 2011

Butter London nailpolish in Old Blighty (review + swatches)


Butter London in Old Blighty

I'd been dancing around this polish for sooo long, but actually I'm very disappointed with it. The colour is lovely, just what I expected it to be, but the formula is horrible. First of all it was quite thick and the brush was too small. What is more, the polish applied most unevenly, it wasn't sheer but required at least 3 coats for fairly even coverage. The polish refused to even out, just stayed put wherever it was applied, which resulted in smudges and sheer areas. It definitely is a shame cause I like the colour so much.



Butter London nailpolish in Old Blighty
 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment