Tuesday 18 October 2011

Leighton Denny corrector liquid for nail polish

This nail polish corrector is something I can't stop boasting about. This is a marvellous invention consisting of nail polish remover and a brush. You dip the brush in the bottle and slide it around the areas where you've flooded your cuticles and it removes the polish without any smudges. Very helpful.
The devil is actually not in the remover, but in the excellent brush, which is fairly stiff, with a pointed tip. It picks up the right amount of the remover, removes whatever excess of the polish there may be and it's easy to wipe off. I'd used a pen corrector, which was fine, but the tip got stained with the polish and needed constant replacement, when I run out of the spare tips the pen became useless even though there was plenty of the product left in the pen. I suppose this product is gonna last for ages, and when it's finished I can fill the bottle up with my remover and this, combined with the brush, will do the same excellent job.




EDIT: The brush, which I loved so much at first, turned out to be total crap. The brustles literally got dissolved by substance in the bottle about half way through the product. Now I'm using a sort of makeshift replacement brush, but this shouldn't have happened, should it?

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment