Saturday 29 October 2011

Nails inc. nailpolish in Charing Cross (review + swatches)

Nails inc. nailpolish in Charing Cross
Charing Cross is a red polish Nails Ins offers for this autumn. I'm not absolutely sure if this shade matches the mood of the season. Actually it's a very bright red, somewhere inbetween Zoya Tamsen and Sooki, which were part of this year's summer collection. Nonetheless the shade seems very pretty for me, but then I'm not objective cause I'm such a sucker for reds! The polish is well saturated, 2 coats did the job, applied evenly,
causing no problems at all.


Nails inc. nailpolish in Charing Cross


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.
nails inc. autumn 2011 collection

No comments:

Post a Comment