Saturday 29 October 2011

Nails Inc nailpolish in St Pancras (review +swatches)


Nails Inc nailpolish in St Pancras (direct sunlight)
 St Pancras is the nailpolish I couldn't resist, even if only because of its name. So many good memories... Luckily enough the shade itself is gorgeous, very dark brown with burgundy hues. Unfortunatelly it's pretty similar to Essie polish in Carry On  from their Fall 2011 collection. Actually the whole Nails Inc Autumn 2011 quadro is strangely reminiscent of the aforementioned collection from Essie, perhaps not exact dupes, and yet sooooo similar!
If it hadn't been for the fact that I've already got a very similar polish, I would be quite excited about St Pancras. Apart from the gorgeous colour the polish applied very well, 2 coats provided complete, even coverage. It also lasted pretty long and made a lovely base for glitter polish (eg. China Glaze in Ring in the Red).

Nails Inc nailpolish in St Pancras (away from the sun)


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment