Thursday 3 November 2011

Calvin Klein nailpolish in Caught Red Handed (review + swatches)


Calvin Klein nailpolish in Caught Red Handed
This nailpolish was part of a 3-piece Calvin Klein collection, which I managed to get from TK Maxx. The colour is a very bright red jelly, the only jelly in my collection. The first coat was fairly sheer, but the second one gave surprisingly opaque and even coverage.  The shade itself is nothing unusual and probably easily dupable, but being a jelly it lacks those milky tones present in creme polishes. Very nice true red with shiny finish.

Calvin Klein nailpolish in Caught Red Handed




Calvin Klein Splendid Color Collection
 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment