Wednesday 2 November 2011

Nails Inc. Vitamin E Oil Pen for cuticles

Nails Inc. Vitamin E Oil Pen
One thing that needs to be said about cuticle oils is that I don't believe they work and I wouldn't have bought this one if it hadn't been a part of a set.
So again I must say it didn't do anything to my cuticles, but I admit this pen is a pleasure to use. It is an elegant and classy object, silver with white flowery design. It distributes the right amount of oil in the right place, causing no mess or greasiness everywhere around. And smells nice.
So all I can say is if it works for somebody then it's a fine object to have, for me it's a waste of money.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment