Sunday 27 November 2011

Tigi Curlesque Defining Serum

Tigi  Curlesque Defining Serum
Tigi  Curlesque Defining Serum is the only product out of the entire Curlesque line that I like. It really works providing moisture to my dry hair and adding definition to my curls without weighing them down and making them droop. You need only a drop or two, so the product goes a long way. You may also mix it with other styling products for added shine and structure. Contrary to other products in the line, the serum smells very nice and fresh. I probably won't repurchase, the only reason being that there are so many other hair products out there which are worth giving a try. 

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment