Friday 30 December 2011

Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir perfume by Givenchy




I've been observing this perfume since it was first launched, each new release making me more interested and finally I got convinced by Elixir. And only now I understood fully why the smell is called Ange ou Demon. The opening notes are fresh, flowery and fruity and then, gradually the demon is released and chases away the white angelic sweetness, replacing it with dark musky notes, which linger on endlessly. I love this perfume in every moment: the initial freshness, then the battle of black and white forces and the final smell is exactly my taste, especially for winter.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment