Friday 30 December 2011

The Body Shop Candied Ginger body butter



It's been long since products from The Body Shop were the most desired objects in my life. Nonetheless, I simply cannot resist getting their Christmassy body butters. They smell sooooo lovely and they're soooo festive! This year I picked Candied Ginger and I really love it. This butter smells incredible, warm and spicy, I use it before I go to bed and I can still smell it in the morning. And I've almost forgotten how good quality their body butters are. I've made a resolution to stop buying drugstore imitations and return to the good custom of using The body Shop body products.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment