Thursday 1 December 2011

Calvin Klein mascara - blue black lashes

Calvin Klein mascara is a surprisingly good product if you like your lashes to look natural. It says on the packaging that this is a volumising mascara, I couldn't disagree more. This mascara applies very evenly, without a single clump, with all lashes separated nicely. The lashes remain flexible even after applying a couple of coats. But there's no volumising effect. This mascara is excellent for daily, nude or make-up no make-up style.  There's no smudging, no fallout. I love the formula and the shape of the brush.  The colour is described as blue-black, but I don't notice any blue tones there, to me it's simply black. I like everything about the mascara except the fact that it is so subtle and discreet. I simply happen to like mascaras which give dramatic effect.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment