Thursday 1 December 2011

Calvin Klein Ultimate Egde gel eyeliner (review)



Calvin Klein cream eyeliner in .... is one of the greatest treasures I managed to hunt in TK MAXX. It was part of a set consisting of a mascara, a pencil liner, a sharpener and of course the gel eyeliner.


I'm a big fan of gel or cream liners and I have a couple of these in my stash, but this one seems to be the best so far, mainly because it's the freshest and the most liquidy I've got. My other liners (including ELF, Bobbi Brown, MUFE) were a bit on the dry side and they worked well when applied over dark shadow or as the eyeshadow base, but didn't apply nicely on their own.

Calvin Klein gel eyeliner applies as smoothly as liquid eyeliner, but more easily, giving me more control over the application.  The whole set cost about £10 and I believe the eyeliner itself is worth even more.



EDIT: Unfortunately the eyeliner performed well only when fresh.A couple of months after opening it became hard and almost impossible to use. Down the bin it went!

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment