Monday 12 December 2011

L'oreal Mythic Oil review

L'oreal Mythic Oil
I have very fine and thin curly hair which tends to be extremely dry. It's so dry that I wash it for hygenic and styling purposes, not because it becomes greasy. Seems very comfortable, and I admit it is, but as often is the case with dry hair, it's also very damaged and shineless. This is the reason why I decided to experiment with a hair oil. My first choice was Morrocan Oil, but it's so damn expensive that I ended up getting L'Oreal Mythic Oil to see it this works.

I'm pleasantly surprised with the oil. First of all it doesn't weigh my super fine hair down. It actually revives my curls nicely in the morning. What's more the oil makes my hair shine and look healthier, but I do need to wash it more often.

There are two things I don't like about the oil. The first one is the pump. You pump the product onto your hands and then you work it through your hair. For my purposes a spray pump would be better.
The second drawback is the smell. I can't describe it, probably this is what these oils smell like after they are extracted, but I would very much appreciate some nice, relaxing aromatherapy-like kind of smell. I'm not particularly keen on smelling like nature, if you know what I mean.

I know for sure that hair oil has won for itself a permanent place among my hair products, but I'm gonna look for something different, Morrocan Oil or Macadamia perhaps.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment