Tuesday 13 December 2011

Models Own Pro nailpolish in Black Grape (review & swatches)

Models Own Pro nailpolish in Black Grape

Black Grape by Models own is a purple polish with pink and aquamarine blue shimmer. The purple base is dark, but there's no way of mistaking it for black. It's quite unusual and it suits my taste perfectly.
Formulawise this is the first polish I managed to apply with absolutely no flooding of cuticles.The first coat served as a base, the second one evened out all imperfections and provided satisfactory coverage. I loved the consistency of the polish and the brush. Although the bottle looks kind of suspiciously tacky to me I guess this is actually one of the better polishes I've used.

Models Own Pro nailpolish in Black Grape

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment