Tuesday 13 December 2011

Models Own Pro nailpolish in Come to Bed Red

Models Own Pro nailpolish in Come to Bed Red

This is the second Models Own polish I've tried and I must say I am more and more positively surprised. The shade of Come to Bed Red is not particularly unique as this is bright true-red jelly. Every brand has a similar shade in their range, but what I find unusual about this polish is the formula.
This polish is extremely easy to work with. Although it's a jelly , the polish is not very sheer so two coats were enough for nice application. What is more the consistency of the polish is just right, neither too thin nor too thick, it went on smoothly in 3 strokes without flooding my cuticles. The polish dries super fast, by the time I finished painting my last nail the first one was already dry to touch without any top coat. Excellent polish!

Models Own Pro nailpolish in Come to Bed Red

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment