Thursday 15 December 2011

Nubar nailpolish in Beguiling Carmine (review & swatches)

Nubar nailpolish in Beguiling Carmine (sunlight)


Let's start with the colour. It's supposed to be Carmine and it's classified as belonging to the reds family, but I must say to me it seems warm brown with both red and mikky chocolate tones to it. To me this is a perfect shade for the autumn. Beautiful, but not red.
As for the application the polish is fairly easy to apply, the formula is rather thick (but not gloopy) and pigmented, but strangely enough after applying 2 coats bald patches were still visible, 3 coats provided decent coverage.
All in all this is a very decent polish, not particularly unique, but good. Cheaper than Essie or Opi and the quality is the same if not better!

Nubar nailpolish in Beguiling Carmine (away from direct sunlight)
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment