Sunday 4 December 2011

Orly Primetime: chip preventing primer

Orly Primetime is a substance similar to polish remover which is intended to prepare your nails for the application of polish. What you need to do is to swipe the brush along the nails, the watery substance evaporates instantly leaving the nails clean and free of any residue. I'm not sure if it works, I bought it so I use it each time I do my mani. How long the polish lasts on your nails depends on so many factors that it's virtually impossible for me to figure out if it makes any difference at all. My nails are in much better condition now than they used to be so every polish stays on them much longer. 
This bottle seems to be a lifetime supply cause you use very little of the product. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase, I guess I will if I see any substantial difference after I stop using it.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment