Monday 26 December 2011

Sephora mineral powder brush

Sephora mineral powder brush
I've got so many brushes I didn't think I needed another one until I saw this one! It looks EXACTLY like ELF studio brushes, the only difference is the substantial difference in price and the fact that ELF don't have such brush in their range.

This brush is meant to be used for mineral foundation, and I'm sure it does a wonderful job as such, but I'm not a mineral foundation fan and I use it as a buffing brush and for this purpose it's perfect. The dense, rounded, soft bristles will even out any imperfections, remove excess of foundation, help blend blushes and sheer out the more pigmented ones. The function is very similar to ELF Studio powder brush, but with its round top it's much easier to manouvre.

All in all this is a great brush, now I'd like a smaller clone of this brush to apply blush, but unfortunately there isn't anything like this in Sephora range. 

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment