Sunday 11 December 2011

Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil

Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil
Sephora cleansing oil is the first product of that type I've got. I was quite sceptical about it cause I suspected it to leave a greasy film on my face, but I gave it a try cause it was supposed to be used all over the face, including eye area and I hate removing my eye make-up with cotton pads.

To my surprise the product left my face cleansed and moisturised, but not oily. It removed eye make-up fairly well, although you need to master the right technique to avoid the oil getting into your eyes cause this will make you see white for a while. The oil is a very gentle, fragrance-free almost watery substance. You need to apply it on dry face and then rinse with water.

I think I'll explore the topic of cleansing oils further. This one is good, but I may find something better. 

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment