Saturday 10 December 2011

Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color BL 711 Angel (review & swatches)


Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color BL 711 Angel 

I was a big fan the previous range of Shiseido cream shadow and I'm equally satisfied with the line which replaced  the Hydro-Powder eye shadow.
These eyeshadows are delightfully soft and creamy, before they dry they give enough time to blend, sheer and even out. They are also very buildable for more colour intensity. As is the case with all cream shadows they may be used on their own, but they also make an excellent base for powder shadows (this is how I use them most). You can also use them as liners.
BL711 Angel is a teal blue with frosty shimmer. A very unique shade, I think it siuts me well. I actually hoped it would be more blue cause I have real trouble finding true blue cream shadow ( if you've heard of any excluding MAC limited edition paint pots, which are hardly available for me,  please let me know). I love to use this shadow as a base for Dior Navy Design palette or as a liner combined with purple shadows - not an obvious combination, but it looks surprisingly well matched and original.
I would definitely purchase more of these if there were any more shades of interest. I'm not a fan of nude, yellow, taupe or brown shadows so the choice is quite limited. Otherwise, this eye shadow is an excellent choice.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment