Monday 26 December 2011

Smashbox single eyeshadow in Enchanted

is the only Smashbox eyeshadow I have and since I'm not a fan of Smashbox I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for a massive sale making it cheaper than Inglot (a really cheap brand here). To my surprise this eyeshadow is excellent quality. The texture is sooo soft and creamy, it applies smoothly, blends easily wears really long hours. The colour is this lovely lilac-lavender-heather purple with pearly finish. Not particularly unique, I guess I already have something similar in my stash, but qualitywise this one beats other purple eyeshadows I've got.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment