Sunday 18 December 2011

Taft Heat Style


Heat-shield sprays are hard to evaluate cause they are supposed to protect, not style. They do their job without being noticed. 
So, I hope this one does its job well and what I really like about it is that it's much cheaper than my previous Tony &Guy heat defense spray. I was glad to notice that there are plenty of such products in the supermarkets and I don't need to go for upmarket products to protect my hair from damage. Taft Heat Style doesn't weigh my hair down or affect styling, which is good. I hope the real effects will be visible in the long run!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment