Tuesday 6 December 2011

Zoya nailpolish in Coco (review&swatches)

Zoya nailpolish in Coco

Zoya Coco is one of the most unique nailpolish shades I've got. Basically it seems to be dusty pink creme mixed with brown, in some lights the polish reveals hints of purple or looks like milky chocolate. The picture above doesn't do the polish justice cause all the pinkiness seems to have disappeared. I like this colour a lot, though I can't say it's my favourite cause I didn't even know it existed.
I'm less enthusiastic about the aplication, though. The formula seemed gloopy, somehow refused to level itself off   leaving visible smudges on my nails. Although the polish is pretty opaque I needed 3 coats to achieve even application. All in all the result was fine and the polish looked really nice for a couple of days.

Although I tried very hard, I failed at capturing the real colour of the polish.

Zoya nailpolish in Coco

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment