Thursday 26 January 2012

Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist - a review


I hardly ever wash my hair in the morning cause it takes ages to dry and I don't want to risk meningitis walking out with wet hair. That's why I'm always on the look-out for styling products that would revive my curls in the morning. 

Until now my all-time favourite was Toni & Guy Beach Curl Spray, but it has definitely been dethroned by Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist. First of all the reactivating mist is for me more of an activating mist cause my reactivated hair much better than my hair straight after washing and styling. The mist leaves my hair nicely curly, soft, non-sticky, non-frizzy, non-dry. Once the mist dries it simply disappears leaving the visible effect, but no actual product on my hair. There's no chance of overdoing, you can spray your hair as much and as often as you want to, the only contraindication being wasting such miraculous, yet expensive potion.

The only thing I don't quite like about B&B Reactivating Mist is the smell. It seems quite nice kind of sweet smell in the dominant notes, but then I sense something that reminds me of mildew or this stale smell of damp enclosed spaces. Weird.

Nonetheless I believe this is an excellent product and I definitely intend to repurchase. I'm also planning to explore the brand in more detail as I've seen a number of other interesting goodies on their website.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment