Sunday 29 January 2012

Nars Mandchourie eyeshadow duo: review + swatches

Nars Mandchourie eyeshadow duo
I had this eyeshadow only for a couple of days cause my mum, who was actually born in Mandchourie, snatched it and has been unable to part with it since then. Partly for sentimental reasons, partly because of how nice it is.
Nars Mandchourie eyeshadow duo
Mandchourie wouldn't have been unique at all if it hadn't been for that gorgeous gray-blue with gold sheen on the right. It's rather unusual to combine cool grays and blues with the warmth of gold, it seems such a clash that should make your teeth ache, but contrary to what you expect this combination looks both extraordinary and beautiful.
The eyeshadow on the right is a blackened navy blue with matte finish. Looks more blue in the pan than when actually used. Good for darkening the outer corners and blending.

Nars Mandchourie eyeshadow duo
The eyeshadows are soft and pigmented, apply and blend easily. However, they tend to fade and crease on my oily lids sooner than MAC eyeshadows do (I always use primers). Nonetheless I'm considering getting one more of these for myself cause I suppose my mum isn't giving them back.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment