Saturday 21 January 2012

Wella SP Polished Waves hair cream


Since my hairdresser suggested I use styling creams or balms instead of mousses on my dry and damaged hair I've experimented with a number of styling products, which generally have improved the condition of my hair, leaving it more shiny and conditioned. 

Wella SP didn't make a good impression on my hair. Strangely enough it left my hair feeling dry, matte and stiff and more beach-wavy than curly. I'll wait till the change of seasons cause it might work better in spring or summer. For the time beging TIGI Curlesque strong mousse and TIGI Curlesque serum are irreplaceable.

EDIT: I started using this cream on dry hair. I rub a bit in my hands then scrunch my hair and irt works perfectly! My hair is volumised, lifted, curled and generally with the use of this cream I can do the tricks my hairdresser does with my hair. Really really really nice!

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment