Tuesday 14 February 2012

Benefit some kind-a gorgeous in medium: review & swatches



Fortunately I got some kind-a gorgeous in sample size, it would be money worst spent otherwise. I don't really get the idea what kind of product this is. It's marketed as "foundation faker", I didn't understand what that means until I used the product. It's a very sheer paste which is to be applied with your fingers or a sponge to provide invisilble coverage. And I must admit it's true. There's no coverage whatsoever except slight yellow cast ( but that's because the shade is too dark for me). I don't see the point of using a foundation that does nothing to your your face. If I was looking for a light, barely there coverage I'd go for a tinted moisturiser, which is usually easier to apply and contains an SPF. I think that if I had a teenage daughter I'd get this for her to play with make-up and boost her confidence without attracting her teachers' attention.




What you can see above is very definitely my middle finger! You must believe me I didn't mean do be disrespectful of my dear readers!





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

1 comment: