Friday 24 February 2012

Korean goodies: Tony Moly Kiss Kiss lip scrub


I needed a lip scrub for a very long time but for some reason these are mostly unavailable or those whihc are available are so expensive that I didn't deem them worth the money. I was using a home-made scrub made of sugar, honey and vaseline but it wasn't tremendously successful. So when I spotted this one while browsing e-bay offers I deciced to give it a chance.


The scrub is packed in kind of tacky lip-shaped plastic container. The product itself is a creamy substance packed with grainy particles which do the job of  peeling the skin off. What can I say, the scrub does its job as expected. Scrubs the lips and moisturises them. It also smells nice and not too strong. I suppose I'll repurchase one day!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment