Thursday 2 February 2012

Life sucks

We were supposed to go to Poznan for a weekend break and of course we're not going. The kids are sick, Kuba's sick, I keep coughing, but otherwise I'm fine. With temperatures of about 15 degrees below zero I feel like I'm turning into an isicle, the only good thing is that I actually don't need to leave home very often, which also gets me down cause I feel like a prisoner here. Again.
I've been on a diet since the beginning of January, I've lost 3 kilos, should have lost 4 or more but that's because I"m doing it half-heartedly and don't stick to the diet plan too much. Well, better something than nothing. Wanted to return to regular work-out but I'm either too tired or too busy. Or I'm painting my nails. Lame excuse, I know.  I might as well start today.
Only one week of my holiday left and I don't feel relaxed at all, that's because I've spent all that time running after Adam and rescuing him from window sills, pulling him out from behind the sofa, taking him off the shelves listening to him miaowing while pretending to be a cat on our coffee table (this list could go on and on). Fortunately he's become a great fan of Pingu so there's one interest we share.

I want spring! I want spring to come NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment