Saturday 4 February 2012

Yes to Blueberries Intensive Firming Eye Repair Cream


This is my second approach to the Yes to... range and this time I must say I like the cream a lot. 
The producer claims this is a product based on natural ingredients which help combat signs of ageing and improve the appearance of the undereye area. Unfortunately I haven't noticed my wrinkles disappear, but then I must say I don't  believe any cream does.

As regards improving the condition of the eye area it seems to me that the cream does a fantastic job. It moisturizes nicely for hours without being too thick or sticky. The consistency of the cream is lightweight and it glides smoothly when applied. I can put make-up on straight after using the cream and it doesn't make my mascara smudge. It has this faint smell which I find hard to describe and I'm not particularly fond of, but it can be ignored since it's not very strong or persistent. 

It's quite expensive, but you need only a tiny drop to moisturize the area under both eyes so I hope it'll go a long way. I think I'll repurchase if I don't find anything better.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment