Saturday 10 March 2012

Benefit the Porefessional pore primer: review




Since most foundations tend to gather in my pores I thought it would be a good idea to invest in a good primer which would both diminish the appearance of pores and keep shine at bay.

My choice was the Porefessional by Benefit.

The primer is, unlike most other primers, slightly tinted but once applied it's invisible on the skin. It leaves my skin incredibly smooth, kind of brighter and powdery matte. This powdery finish makes my foundations cling better. Pores seem to disappear and I can apply foundation much more smoothly. It also makes a good base for the dewiest foundation I've got - Illamasqua Skin Base, renders this foundation wearable for my oily skin.

Considering the fact that I only need a tiny drop and I don't use primers regularly this little tube will go a long way but when I need another one I'll definitely repurchase.





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment