Thursday 15 March 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream: a review



Yes, I'd read the reviews. Yes, I'd known it'd be bad. Yet with promotional price of 15PLN ($5 or £3) I thought I'd see for myself.

So, what did I discover?
Well, it's even worse than I thought. There's no miracle or perfection so I have every right to feel cheated by the producer, don't i? If I hadn't had any previous experience with Korean BB creams and this one was my point of reference I would never give any of them a try.

First of all this cream is horribly greasy. I've got oily skin, but I suppose it's greasy enough to clog even the driest skin. The cream doesn't sink into my skin at all, greasy film on my skin lasts for ever.

And second there's no coverage whatsoever. There are only two shades, but to me it doesn't matter cause this cream simply does nothing to my face (except leaving it greasy of course). No whitening,  no darkening, no coverage, no spot concealing, no evening out, no nothing.

All in all there's no similarity between Garnier BB cream and even the worst Korean BB creams. The only thing which may actually work here is the sun protective feature, although SPF 15 is the lowest you can get among Korean BBcreams as their factors normally oscilliate around 30.

I'm gonna give it to my mum, perhaps she'll be able to use it up instead of her morning moisturiser.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment