Sunday 4 March 2012

Korean goodies: Innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay mask - review


Here comes another Korean product I bought on ebay. 

Innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay mask is meant for oily skin to help sebum control and unclog pores. 
It seems to me it helps to control sebum only temporarily (for obvious reasons) but it purifies my skin really nicely, leaving it soft and brightened. Pores seem diminished and redness is toned down. 

I apply this mask with my fingers, wait for 15 minutes for it to dry, et voila!
I've used a number of  clay or mud masks (eg. mud masks with minerals from the Dead Sea) and they felt horribly dry on my skin. This is not the case with this Innisfree mask. It's kind of creamy and even when it's dry it remains flexible and moisturising. Doesn't cause any irritations or allerigic reactions.
Good product.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment