Thursday 22 March 2012

Korean goodies: Peach Sake Pore Serum a review


This is my favourite Korean purchase so far. This is a pore minimising serum which also helps sebum control. This is a white, lightweight substance which dries powdery matte with tiny, almost invisible shimmer. I don't think this serum may replace a good pore primer but it I love it as a mattifying product which can make very dewy foundations like Illamasqua Skin Base appear less dewy.
I definitely need to mention the packaging which strongly appeals to my taste. It's a matte white bottle with a well-designed sticker and a cork-like top. 
The soft, peachy smell of the serum adds to the pleasure of using the product. 
This little bottle has won its place in my bathroom cabinet and I'm going to repurchase it for ever and ever.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment