Friday 9 March 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Black Raspberry Eye Cream (Wrinkle care)





I bought this eye cream having read a number of positive reviews and since I'm always on the lookout for a nice eye cream I decided to have a go. 






Unfortunately I must say I'm highly disappointed. The lovely design of the packaging is the only thing I like about this eye cream.  The cream itself is very dense and it doesn't really melt at the touch with the skin. So it's rather hard to distribute over the delicate eye area. It's supposed to have some anti-wrinkle properties but I haven't noticed any results, on the contrary it makes my eye area horribly dry and uncomfortable. I also find the smell very unpleasant. It's like something musty or fermented and I expected it to smell like... well... raspberries! But I would definitely bear the smell (it disappears quickly) if the cream was more effective.


I don't want to say it's a bad product. I suppose that although it boasts anti wrinkle properties it's actually meant for much younger skin.   






Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment