Sunday 18 March 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Peach Sake toner

Peach Sake is so far my favourite line of Skinfood skincare products. It's well-suited to my oily skin, helps minimize pores and control sebum.

Peach Sake toner is an alcohol-based toner and I find that alcohol based-toners work perfectly for my skin. They help me combat break-outs, leave my skin cleansed and fresh and are really effective for sebum control. My favourite toner has so far been Clinique 3 steps clarifying lotion but it produced a kind of unpleasant tingling sensation when used for the first time, then my skin got used to it. Peach Sake toner is much more gentle, causes no irriattions, doesn't dry my skin out and smells lovely!

I also need to mention the packaging, the toner is sold in a matte glass bottle with a very classy sticker and a screw top. It looks soo European.  

Might try some other Skinfood toners out of curiosity, but I'm sure this one has won a stable place in my bathroom cabinet.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment